Pixel Experience 10 is One of the Popular Custom ROM based on AOSP. This Custom Rom is popular because this ROM is unique and It has all the features that make this Rom Pixel Rom. There are a bunch of Devices for which have official Support of Pixel Experience 10 including Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 10 ROM For Redmi 5A).
Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM Is Popular Because of its Pixel Features. Pixel Experience ROM Consists of Pixel Font, Pixel Wallpapers, Pixel App Icons, Pixel Launcher, and Of course Google Pixel Boot animation. This ROM comes with Pre Enabled Camera2Api so, You can also Install Google Camera.
Xiaomi Released Redmi 5A 2 Years ago (November 2017). It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Octacore processor. When Xiaomi Released this smartphone, It had Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box. Then, Xiaomi Pushed Android Oreo Update to this smartphone but Thereafter, Xiaomi Seems forgot this smartphone about giving Android New Versions updates.
There are Some Unofficial developers who build custom Roms Based on AOSP With the help of Kernel Source. One of the popular Custom ROM Pixel Experience is officially available for Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Custom ROM for Redmi 5A). There are various custom ROM for Redmi 5A are available officially but Pixel experience is released recently. Today, We are going to discuss this rom.
Requirements For Installing Pixel Experience 10
- Pixel Experience Android 10 Rom
- Bootloader Unlocked
- TWRP Recovery Installed.
- Make a backup of Your Files in PC.
How to Install Pixel Experience 10 in Redmi 5A?
1 . First of all Unlock the Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery in Your Redmi 5A(Search on Google).
2. Boot Your device into TWRP Recovery.
3. Click on Wipe > Advance Wipe > Select Data, Cache, System, dalvik cache and Wipe Your data.
4. Reboot Your Device to Recovery Again
5. Paste Pixel Experience Rom Using Mount Option in TWRP.
6. Now, Go to Install and Select Pixel Experience Zip For Redmi 5A File.
7. Install the Rom and Reboot to System.
8. Complete the Setup First and Enjoy and Feel the Real Pixel in Your Device.
You Don’t need to install OpenGapps File because it is already included in the Rom. Cam2Api is already enabled in Pixel Experience Android 10. So, You can install Google Camera.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting, press the notification bell icon to get notified of the latest news and articles.